If you are looking for a home, you have most likely heard, read, or seen the news stories that home inventory is extremely low. This creates multiple offers and sometimes outrageous offer prices that leave us all wondering if selling shrimp from
a boat would be better.
How do you deal with it? Here are 5 tips I share with my clients to help them deal with buyer fatigue before it hits:
- Hire an experienced agent you can trust!
- Speak with a mortgage specialist to help you get the most out of your money.
- Get fully and thoroughly pre-approved!
- Don't be afraid to go ALL IN with your first offer. There are very few counter offers happening.
- Consider updating your wish list. Don't like wallpaper or carpet..that can be changed later.
These are extremely tough times, and as your local Realtor, I will work very hard to help you manage the stress of buying a home. Don't give up, call me and let's talk about your home buying needs.